new punk pastime

Apparently the new punk pastime around here is goughing this underside of side mirrors. Both sides have gashes under them and no, it's not from doors. I have not parked where anyone could park next to me, but even if they could, my mirrors are lower than 99% of the doors out there. They also put little holes in the door.

Not sure if this is just Corvettes, new cars or any car?

Anyone else? Please check the underside of your mirrors.

This is the fifth time it's been damaged by vandals in a year. I don't even let it out of my sight, so this really has me bugged. I keep it loked up.

Thanks, TF

Reply to
TF

Hmmm, I thought they found boredom relief at having Freon sniffing parties around Central Air Units.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Only midgets would think of a prank like that. I have a problem like that. They keep scraping the underside of the front air dams on my C5.

I'll bet you can't wait till Halloween.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright