An interesting feature on some new Ford vehicles

I'm not sure which new Ford vehicles have this feature... press the unlock on your key to unlock the doors, press and hold a second time, and the windows open. Seems like a good idea when your car is closed up and parked in the hot sun. Now, if you also had remote start, and had the A/C on, You could unlock the doors, open the windows, and the A/C would kick in and force the hot air out of the vehicle before you get to your car. Modern marvels. Dick in MN

Reply to
Dickr

Not such a good idea when it's raining and the button get pressed in your pocket. The Titan has that feature.

Reply to
WindsorFo

But, but, if it's raining, the unlock button wouldn't be held down unless there was a gremlin in your pocket.

Dick

Reply to
Dickr

Uh-huh....

Reply to
WindsorFo

Ha ha ha! over the years I've bent over to pick up something and popped open the trunk, locked/unlocked the doors, set off the alarm. I need to empty my pockets. I leaned way into my other car to get something out and locked the doors.

Although, it does sound like a nice feature.

Reply to
twk

It doesn't work on my 2012 Mustang, my 2008 Focus or my brother's 2012 F150.

Reply to
me