OT: But involves my Corvette

Hello,

Anybody ever "display" their Vette?

I'm about to build a large garage that will be heated. What I plan on doing to an area of the cement floor is painting it in a checkerboard pattern (black and white) and parking my '77 Corvette on it. I am looking for anyone that has done this sort of thing. I am looking for a very high gloss , shiney finish.. I'm wondering if I should use an epoxy cement paint to start, then use any durable paint to go over it? Thanks in advance for help from anyone that has experienced doing this. Jim

Reply to
Jimi

on the first rainy day when you pull into display garage and slide through back of garage . take pics from all angles pls

Reply to
RS

I just googled, but this looked interesting:

Tom Scales

I dunno what speed you go into your garage with...I sorta crawl into mine....and am trying to go out in fair weather days...:) I will send you photos if you like though...jim

Reply to
Jimi

Jimi

maybe these folks can enlighten ya what to use ?

more links on this google search
g'luck

Reply to
"Key

Reply to
Ric Seyler

Take a look at the color paints POR offers.

. Ive used the pure white and it dries rock hard. Not even hitting it with a hammer will crack it.

Reply to
dave