plastic cover under drivers seat

I have a 1973 coupe and I am looking for the plastic cover which goes over the retractable seatbelt which is fitted under
the drivers seat . New or secondhand can anyone help ? regards from downunder Leigh Tornquist
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.