Subaru seat cover

I have a '99 Outback with cloth seats. The fabric on the drivers side has worn out on the left side where I brush against it as I get in.

I'd like to know if genuine Subaru seat covers are available. I'm not looking for a seat cover to go over the existing fabric, but a new cover to *replace* the factory cover.

I really like the look and feel of the factory cloth and I'd like to restore it to it's original condition if possible.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Did you call your dealer?

Reply to