Seat Cover recommendation

I am spiffing up a 99 New Beetle of my daughters. It's a green one and I've detailed it, and I am looking to cover the front seats as they are that light tan that gets dirty easily.

I'm looking for some relatively inexpensive seat covers, either on-line or in a store.

Any pointers or suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve L

yea... none. Don't know of any that work with side air bags!

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck