Prototype/Full Scale/ Wood-Clay Corvette

I have a prototype Corvette *With All The Molds. The Corvette is on a New Corvette Chasis with New Corvette Wheels and Tires. I'm in Arlington Texas. I want $2500.00 for Everything ! I'm told there is over 20 thousand in all.

Let me know if your interested. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Donk

did you just come here to sell something ?

Reply to
'Key

Even at that, they did not even supply a link to pictures of it... I kinda wanted to see what the hell it was...

Sad they cannot even spam right... LOL

Reply to
ZÿRiX

well, with a name like "Donk" :-) what ya expect ???

Reply to
'Key