2 Toyos up for grabs

Hello group,

I'm cleaning out my garage and have 2 tires from my 99 Miata which I no longer own. If someone wants to come pick them up, they are yours.

(2) Toyo Proxes FZ4 V-rated

195/50-15 (stock size for 99+ w/15" wheels)

They are worn about half way, but evenly across the width of the tread, and have no holes or patches.

I'm in Davie, FL so if you can come pick them up, I'd be happy to arrange a time to meet you. Please email me ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) if you are interested. I don't want any money for them and I don't want to ship them anywhere.

Cheers,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Bredesen