Quality Machine Shop in Portland OR?

Looking for machine shop for block and head work in the Portland or Salem, Oregon area that is conscientious and quality work.

And, as long as I'm looking for rec's how about a trans shop to rebuild a TH-400?

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats

ask the trunk monkey, in Sandy

Reply to
TF

How do I find this monkey? I'm on the opposite side of Portland, about

30 miles SW. The only source I can think of in Sandy would be Suburban Chebylay.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats

That's who I was referring to. They are by far the #1 reccommended dealer & service for Corvettes in the area, so they may know who to contact.

TF

Reply to
TF