Re: 63 roadster alternator question

Correction: I believe the housing number is #1100796. It is difficult to read- lib

I have a 63 250hp/327(no A/C or power anything). I have the alt. that was > on the car when I bought it (it appears to have the numbers on housing as > 110796.. 61a.. 12v-).I believe this to be a 37amp alt. Do I risk any > damage to my electrical system by replacing it with a 41 amp. alternator? > My car has the stock 40 amp gauge currently. Thanx- lib >
Reply to
lib