Rear Spindle / Bearing Tools - Used

I would like to purchase used tools to rebuild my 72 Vette rear spindles. I am looking for al of them - bushing flaring tool, spindle setup tool, etc.

Please email me if you have any C3 Corvette specialty tools for sale - used only

Thank You

Reply to
Koilmaker

You can find these frequently on eBay. Also, if you join a local club, the local club often buys tools for the club that are a one-time use for the average member.

Plus you frequently get help from other members who have used them and have done the job before.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

As Tom says there are many reasons for joing and being active in a Local Corvette Club... I belong to two Clubs, and neither owns any tools BUT the indivual members sure do and I have found loaning tools to be quite common..and usually you can find all the technical help from someone...

I am a lifetime member of the C3 Registry

and if you want info thats a very good source.. Never saw many tools for sale however but then again I never check the for sale forums...

Lots of luck Bob G.

64 72 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes .
Reply to
Bob G.