Removing LCD from dash of C4 LT1

That's what I am going to do, remove the LCD from the dash of my LT1

1995 coupe.

Not scared. I've pulled the electronic display out of my '87 car several of times but as you all probably know, it's a different dash for the '95 car.

I'm told I will first need to remove the lower bezel and lift the dash pad out. After that I have detailed instructions on how to remove the LCD - and I'm confident I can handle it but I could use a few pointers on getting the lower bezel and lifting out the dash pad, it's not that obvious. Help would be appreciated from someone who has done it before, just a little more info to get me started. Thanks, Bones Florida

Reply to
Anonymous