removing the dash of 2001 dodge neon

can anyone help me with this? i want to remove the top part of my dash but i can't figure out what is holding it down. i got the screws on the driver and passanger sides and when i lift up on it, something behind the gauges is holding it from coming off. if anyone knows how to remove it, and could tell me, i would greatly appreciate it. i've repainted most of my dash, and this last part i would really like to paint but, lol, i just can't figure it out! thanks again,

dan

Reply to
grave_for_you

It might be the same as my Sebring. Make sure all the visible screws are removed. Take out the center panel were the radio and heater are to make sure. and also the left by the fuse panel cover, remove the cover and check for some screws. and you should pull it towards you to have the clips disengage.

Reply to
David