sold my lt4 today

I am kind of sad. Sold my second c4 in 8 years. My first 93 was ok. It was a convertible. The car I sold today is a 96 glass top wioth 20 thousand miles.. It was a great car. I guess someone that drove a c4 then a c5 would say the c5 is no comparison better. But owning a convertible c4 then a removable top lets you see the advantages of the glass top. Also I was told the seats would not be that much different. WRONG. 96 sport seats, a thousand times better then standard bolstered seats.

Anyway. Nothing beats a convertible. My 93 with the top us was really very tight. How is the c5 convertible. Would you recommend it for top up driving, or go to the glass top.

I really liked the 96, I hope the c5 is a much better car. Getting in and out of the c4 was really a turn off for anyone I wanted to take with me for joy rides. That is the main reason for getting rid of it. Also 8 years of c4... time for a change.

I am currently looking at a black 00 with 12K miles and a 00 dark blue with 30K. Love the blue, about 2 thousand dollars difference. Not a big deal.

Ralph

Reply to
rebco10