Temperature Guage

I have a '69 vette. I noticed yesterday that the temperature gauge did not show any movement, even after the car had been driven for a while. This was unusual. All other gauges are working, including the clock. Is the fact that the temperature shows no movement a good indication that the temperature gauge needs to be replaced?

Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Charles Halliman

or the sender. or the wire.

Reply to
charlie

Would someone tell me where the temp sending unit is located on a '69

350/350?

Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Charles Halliman