zz430 Crate Motor

I may have one of the first ZZ430 crate motors that was ever built. I purchased a 33 Willys model 77 a few months ago and found a letter in the paper work that when it was built in 1997 by Willys Unlimited in Pa. that the owner of the car became friends with the engineer that designed the ZZ430, and at that time he was able to purchase one of the two ZZ430 engines that this engineer built. The other engine went into the engineer's 57 Chevy. I don't know if these 2 motors were prototypes or not, the one I have does not have the ZZ430 valve covers, and from some early photos of the car it never did. Does anyone have any info. on these two motors?

Reply to
Lee Harwick