1997 dodge neon engine code help

I had the service engine soon light come on for what would seem like no apparent reason. I found out the code useing the ignition method. Two codes came up 12 and 32. I have the meaning of the code from a haynes manual, however is doesn't help me in what maybe wrong. An opened or shorted condition detected in the EGR soleniod circuit. Possible air/fuel ratio imbalance not detected during dianosis. I've checked the EGR, it's seems to be working fine. I know it could be many things that could have caused it. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you.

Reply to
Launchlug

replace egr valve and solenoid-- very common for pins to rot out in egr solenoid-- pull plug and check plug and pins, if ok check pcm..

Reply to
toyota1