2000 Caravan rear hatch

Hi all. My rear hatch has decided to not open. Feels like it just is not quite catching something?? I have a service manual and will start to take off access panels and what ever necessary to get to the mechanism. Just a pain to take out seats to get room to work. Just wondered if anyone has had this problem before also. Thanks, Jerry

Reply to
Jerry