Hatch door won't open.

Hi, Over the last day my hatch will no longer open. I've tried to remove the panels but it is impossible to do so with it shut. If anyone has ever had the same type of trouble i am asking for advice so i dont have to take to to an auto shop and spend a couple hundred dollars to get it fixed. Thank you very much.

Reply to
skens

Vehicle type and year might help get you some replies.

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Oh that's an easy one. Remove the little cover on the left and then manually operate the lever and the hatch will open right up.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Reply to