Question on 1995 SW2 rear hatch release

hi we recently bought a 1995 sw2. today the rear hatch release stopped working.it feels to me that a cable has broke(no resistance on the release lever) can anyone tell me if the rear hatch release is mechanical thru a cable or electrical. the saturn dealer says that its electrical(we do not have power locks) if its electrical does anyone know where the fuse is(we don't have a manual) thanks,jeff

Reply to
jeff