2001 Grand Caravan Window Regulator

Don't want to spend $300 + to have it replaced. How do I know for sure if it needs to be replaced? If it does, instructions on how to do it myself would be much appreciated.

Reply to
fmgaldos

just replaced drivers side on a 96, costed me $70.00 new remanufactured from a salvage yard,i did it myself "ASE Certified Mechanic" in about 2 hours start to finish. if you remove the door panel the regulator will be cable operated. most likely the window won't roll up. depends on how the window motor is set up. if you can hear the motor running then it is likely the regulator is broken, does the window move up or down at all?

Reply to
smwheeler