2003 Dodge Caravan check engine light

We purchased this 03 Dodge Caravan new, recently the check engine light came on, the van still runs fine, I took it to Advanced Auto, they put the code checker on it and it came up with an emission leak problem, I installed a new cap and disconnected the battery, the check egine light was out for about 4-5 days and came back on, any ideas what I can check for, she did say the fuel economy was down some.

thanks Chet

Reply to
Chet

the vehicle has a leak in the evap system. a leak test will be needed to locate and repair the leak

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname