727 Short Tailshaft Question

Could some one tell me what MOPAR vehicles had a short tailshaft 727 trans? I need a shorter tailshaft in my 440 T Bucket. Center to center is 6 inches with the regular (long) tailshaft Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Seresn

Dodge-Him

Reply to
Mr. Bignose

any 4x4 had them as they had the adapt the aluminum adapter housing to the transfer case.........

Reply to
rob

Reply to
Dodge-Him

Thanks for all the replies. I'll see what I can find and use/adapt. Mike :-{) "Dodge-Him"

Reply to
Mike Seresn