91 shadow Front axle nut

Took a hammer to it and still didn't turn. Why is the blasted thing on that tight? I need to check the bearings before I call it a bad CV joint. hanks, George

Reply to
GEORGE S JAYNES

If you can heat up the nut or get a big(long) cheater pipe. You got to be careful not to heat it up too much you might damage the shaft by making it weak.If that works use so neverseize (BIG BELIEVER) in the stuff. hope this helps.

Reply to
JabberJaw36