Re: 2005 Dodge Caravan "drifts" to the right

Sorry I guess you didn't get the jist of my post and no I am not wanting someone to tell me there is something wrong when there isn't. I would like nothing more then for nothing to be wrong.

The tires have been cross switched checked and re-checked the rims have also been checked and the dealer themselves are baffled by why one tire is worn solely on one side that is not NORMAL on a vehicle that has only 11,000 miles in 15mos especially when the tires are warrantied for 60,000!!!!!

Having to replace 2 tires(1 blowout & now one that is worn on ONE side) in 15mos/ 11,000miles is NOT normal.

Reply to
Gabriella02