92 V-Ger AWD rear brakes question

I did the front; I wasn't sure what I'd find so I just did the pads. The rotor were OK; still in spec, a bit rusty but not scored very badly at all.

But, the rears. How do I get the rear drum off (15" wheel, 11" drum) There is a nut on the axle, a collar to hold the nut in place and a cotter pin through that. Do I have to remove all of that, or are the wheel studs THROUGH the drum and not part of the drum?

Any help appreciated!

Reply to
Hachiroku