97 stratus miss firing

I have a 1997 stratus 2.4L it is miss firing I replaced all the plugs and wires and it is still miss firing? How do you tell if you have a bad coil? Would this cause the problem? I am not sure which cylinder is miss firing, I just pulled the codes using the check engine light so it is not as specific as a scanner would be.

Reply to
Jeff

If you pulled the code trust me it would be specific if it were just a cylinder misfire, whets the code?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower
43, had a bad coil no spark to cylinder 4
Reply to
Jeff