'99 Ply Voy Still not much heat!!!

Hey all! I have been posting - see previous post for information. '99 Plymouth Grand Voyager with 105,000 miles. 3.3 L motor. Here's my problem:

I Replace thermostat weeks ago - still no heat Then flushed system including heat core - had a full stream of water coming from it. When doing this I noticed a leak in the water pump and had it replaced also. Still not much heat to speak of, but does seem a tad or wee bit warmer. What to do now? Do I still need to bleed the system through the heat sensor? How can I do this? I tried to loosen the nut head under the sensor but it would not budge. Is there a special tool? Appreciate your time and help! THANKS!

Reply to
thegospelmagicman

One question........ is the heater hose going into the firewall as hot as the one coming out at operating temp?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

MAXPOWER -

Yes, the heater hoses going into and coming out of the firewall seem hot! The one coming out seems a little bit cooler but not a noticeable amount. What should be my next plan of attack?

Today the temp was a lot colder than it has been in a few days and the heat was poor - barely warmed the cabin interior at all! Wish I knoe what to do!

Appreciate your help!

Reply to
thegospelmagicman

First of all stop posting this so many times!!! I read your other post and replied

Reply to
maxpower