Any luck changing 1989 Dodge Aries Tail Light?

Thnx ahead of time for reading this,

There are 4 nuts to the tail light assembly. Two are accessible when you pop the trunk. Two are accessible underneath the bumper. The ones under the bumper appear to be impossible to remove. This is due to a plastic channel that runs along 2 sides of each nut, inhibiting a standard size wrench from being able to actually grip the nut. The clearance is so close, that I can only grab the nut with a pinch-nose. However, recall that the car is 15 years old, so it's not going to budge. I'm thinking maybe a spray to loosen the nut, and then trying to find some pinch-nose VISE GRIPS to lock on and turn it. Any feedback on this?

Does anyone recommend a spray? Do pinch-nose VISE Grips actually exist?

thnx alot, DJ

Reply to
DJ via CarKB.com