Ironside

Have the master cyl or booster push rod adjusted so there is a little bit of play. Should have been done when the recall was done.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

How long ag was this done?

When the car came back, the

Define this word? knackered..

My experts are really hefty spring on

Lost me here too

It's not too bad most of the time, and it

When this happens do the brake lites in the rear stay on? possibly running the battery down.

I can go driving for 5 miles with no

Have you taking it back to where the recall was done??

Going up hills can be

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Sorry, my speech recognition program put some wrong words down and I obviously didn't check the message properly before posting it.

To answer your questions. The recall was done in April. Since the garage would not except that the hydraulic assembly was part of the recall, I had to take legal action against them. They have since reimbursed me for the cost of this part. I obviously am not going to go back to them because they are completely useless as far as I'm concerned.

Knackered can mean both broken or extremely tired

The brake light does not stay on

An example, today I went to the supermarket. Everyth> > My 1992 Plymouth Voyager recently had a recall where the hydraulic

Reply to
Ironside

If the brakes lites aren't on then the pedal doesn't seem to be in the stuck position? But you may want to look under the dash to make sure all 4 nuts are properly tightened

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
none2u

The ABS Hydraulic assembly DOES NOT have an adjustable rod.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

What is the part number of the hydraulic assembly they installed? It starts with an "R" number. I think it may have been possible that they installed one for another vehicle. If you can give me that ans the vin number I may be able to check for you

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

The part number of the hydraulic assembly replaced is R4683474. For your information, they also replaced the ABS control unit 05234025

I am not sure what you mean by "that ans the vin" however, if you mean the chassis number of my vehicle, it is 2P4GH55R9NR616476

Hope that helps

Reply to
Ironside