Check Engine Light With E85

I had a similar issue with my flex fuel 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan. I used E8

5 in the winter and it got difficult to start. I switched back to regular a nd no further problems. The check engine light did not come on in my case. I decided it usually wasn't worth the lower cost of E85 because I lost abou t 30% mileage.
Reply to
Ameri-Clean

replying to Ken Olson, MM wrote:

MM

replying to MAlvarez, MM wrote:

150k special coverage for defective flex sensor

Reply to
MM