Flashing Interior Lights Intrepid 2000

My Intrepid 2000 recently started having a problem with the interior lights, which flash on for a a couple of seconds as I am driving.

All doors are closed and the panel light for the "Open Doors" does not flash on, so it looks like it is not a problem with the doors being ajar.

Anybody has had this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
DAVID SALDATE

All doors are closed and the panel light for the "Open Doors" does not flash on, so it looks like it is not a problem with the doors being ajar.

Anybody has had this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
Ed