89 Cherokee broken sway bar mount bolts

Need help, I was replacing my sway bar bushings and broke two of the mounting bolts that go into the frame rail, so I figured I would just drill them out and retap them, well while center punching the first one the nut popped off the frame rail and is history leaving me about a 1/2" hole. does any body have a fix for this type of thing?

By the way I did soak them down as much as I could with PB Blaster to no avail.

Thanks Mike

89 & 91 Jeep Ckerokee's wth a total of almost 400,000 miles, they last for almost ever.
Reply to
Mike

These are the nutsert / blind rivet things right ?

I guess someone will sell you replacements ..

Dave Milne