FS: NOS Dodge Parts

Hello Vintage Car Buffs.

My wife and I just bought an auto parts store in rural Montana. It is a very neat store. It has been in continous operation since the 1920's and still has literally tons of inventory. We are selling this off as fast as we can so we can pay down the loan on the store and purchase newer stock. At one time the place was a Chevy dealership in the 30's and 40's and has lots of Chevy parts from that era We have lots of Chevy, Ford and Mopar parts as well as Desoto, Hudson, Willy's and ? There are lots of NOS parts in the orginal boxes. There are hundreds of peices of chevy and pontiac window glass 30's and 40"s vintage. @ 300 leaf springs 30's thru 60's. Axles 20's thru 60's as well as stearing arms. I have found a lot of taillights and lenses from the 30's and 40's. 300 plus fuel pumps. Exhaust pipe for 60's thru 80's There are truck and tractor parts also. You can call us and we will see if we have the parts you need. We have no lists and are not going to put any together except on a website at a later date. Right now we want to move some stuff and make some space. Call us at 406-292- 4868 home or 406-355-4444 store. Our email is snipped-for-privacy@ttc-cmc.net we have a website with a ton of shooting supplies on it at

Email and I will see what I can dig out. We are used to shipping our guns supplies so don't worry about shipping. We sell under crankyfarmer on ebay if you want to check our reputation.

Phone: 406-292-HUNT (4868) Leave a message, if needed. We are still a Mom & Pop outfit without a secretary. Call between 10:00AM and

8:00PM Mountain time, no calls on Sunday please. Please respect these times, as this is also our home phone. Wicks Trading Post RR1, Box 25 Joplin, Montana 59531
Reply to
wicks