GM to by Chrysler?

ABC news this morning said GM is looking into purchasing Chrysler and combining their design departments. Will our Rams start wearing boot ties?

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

ABC=All Bullshit Company GM buying Chrysler would not be near as bad as Ford buying the. You KNOW the product would go to hell if that ever happened.

Reply to
Abby Normal

I'd rather it be spun-off into it's own company. It probably couldn't make enough money to cover it's long term obligations, however.

Reply to
jcr