How do you install a heater control valve on a 1990 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5?

I am trying to find out how to replace a heater control valve on my car. I am not sure how to know what hose goes where, can someone please help me? If so please provide as much detail as possible I am a "Rookie"

Reply to
PhillyGirl26

ummm, before you take it off write down where the hoses go to each one, or take one off the old one put it back on the new one till its done, or take a picture wiith a digital camera and print out, Acually its cut and dry how it is installed

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower