Intermittent Dash Bulbs

One to three of the small bulbs on the tachometer and speedometer are sometimes on and sometimes off. If off, I can get them on by tapping the front of the panel with my finger. Then they stay on for the rest of that trip. My dealer "reprogrammed" something but that didn't help. Is this problem likely with the bulbs or something else. If just bulbs, I can replace them myself. If something else, I don't want to disassemble the dash for nothing. Thanks.

Reply to
Ed

How stupid of me. It is a 2002 Grand Caravan el. The service ticket says: Cause: updated powertrain control module. 08196194 reprogram control module-check and adjust (B). Software update flash BCM per TSB

0800604 (LOP 08196194).
Reply to
Ed