Low oil indicator dinging

When I put on brakes on ?98 Plymouth Grand Voyager low oil indicator light dings. When I take foot off brake it stops. This does not happen all the time. Oil is full.

Reply to
swoozesee

If you maintain this vehicle properly and the fluid level is at the proper specs, have the oil pressure sending unit replaced and the connector cleaned out if the sensor is leaking oil.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower