ping maxpower

what kind of TSBs and overall issues have you seen on the Chrysler 3.2L?
hadn't seen that engine much and its in a buddy's Concorde.

Rob, that's a question I cant answer. there are so many TSB's out and most are depending on a build date, I cant sit here and spell out each one. Me personally I think it has been a good vehicle and the engine has been great
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

great