Programming remotes for '03 Dodge Intrepid

Hello All, Can anyone send me (or point me to a webpage with) the procedure for programming remotes for my '03 Intrepid ES? I do NOT have any working remotes to 'clone' the new ones from.

I called the dealer, got the factory remote part number, bought 2 on eBay, and now I need to program them. The closest dealer to us is about a two hour drive. I'd rather avoid it if possible.

Thanks, Wayne in BFE. :-)

Reply to
W.L. Knight

W.L. Knight spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

If you're not sure of yourself, take them to the dealer for programing. But here's a link to how to do this.....

Mhzjunkie

Mhzjunkie spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

Never mind my post, just noticed you have an 03. Search around on that site, it's pretty informative. You might find something to help you.

Reply to
Mhzjunkie

you must have one programmed fob to program another

Reply to
damnnickname

Hi, I found the answer to my own question and I thought I'd share it with you. Check this out on dodgeram.info.

It describes Dodge TSB 08-007-02 - Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) Programming Procedures. Thanks Guys!

-Wayne in BFE

Reply to
W.L. Knight

yep it stops at 2002

Reply to
robs440

It's cool. I brought the car to the dealer and had them program the remotes. Luckily for me the Service Dept manager was bitching about his laptop having crashed. I fixed it for him. (Ran a WinXP Repair) So we basically swapped me fixing his laptop for him programming the two remotes and two new keys.

I do luv me some barter!

-Wayne in BFE

Reply to
W.L. Knight

Now you can program other remotes since you have a working one

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower