RAm Van trailer wiring

I got a trailer hitch for my 99 Ram 1500 van. There appears to be some sort of male end plug behind and in the middle of the rear bumper. Is this for trailer lights, a trailer brake system or both? Can I get an adapter to connect to my boat trailer?

Reply to
Moses

you might be better off taking to truck to u-haul and let them tell you what you need.

Reply to
pchotspot