Re: 1996 Stratus blowing its fuse

My 1996 Dodge Stratus continues to blow fuses, the Ing.Fuel Starter 20 amp fuse,I`ve swaped the relay from another relay, it doesn`t seem to have fixed anything.It will start maybe twice then blow the fuse again. Can you help me? snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
etj765

I would guess this is the 2.5 engine? and I would guess it only blows while cranking and not when it is running? And if all my guesses are correct .......replace the starter

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower