Re: weird electrical problems on Grand Caravan

My Caravan will not crank after putting a multi function switch on, what should I do? It cranked a few times after I put it on, but now it won't.

Reply to
twalker

should I do? It cranked a few times after I put it on, but now it won't.

Check your battery & connections. I can't see the MF switch having anything to do with starting the vehicle.

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

Ditto on the battery connections.

And man what is with all the Caravan problems lately lol....I swear I see two new Caravan problem threads every time I get on here.

Good luck!

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

New computers, people's pledge to become computer literate - I just bought a new one a week ago, hence my thread.

Maybe they're also just not so cold-tollerant.

Reply to
flobert