Remove Passenger Side Fender

Can someone tell me how to remove the passenger side fender on my 1999 Volvo S80 T6? I need to access the Turn Signal housing, since something is clogging it, and I cannot re-insert my turn signal. I want to remove the fender so that I can see what?s going on. I see the three bolts attached to the engine bay, I see the one bolt near the top of the passenger side front door, and I see the other bolt near the lower part of the door attached to the inside of the wheel well. Is there any other bolt that?s in between the fender and the bumper? I removed the three bolts from the engine area and tried to lift it up to separate it from the bumper, but no luck. It better NOT be welded to the bumper or I?m going to be super p*d if I have to go back to the Volvo dealer.

Thanks!!

Reply to
WorstT6Ever