serpentine belt falls off and caravan jerks

I bought a 94 dodge caravan last year. So every time it rains the serpentine belt comes off. I replace the belt twice also when I go to the speed of 45 and

55 the caravan jerks and then it stops when I get to 60 mph. Can anybody give me some suggestions.:confused:
Reply to
cathleenharrisonyahoo.co.3300h

View this thread:

The belt tensioner may be bad causing a slight tilt on the belt, rain hits it and it slides off.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower