van stalled and wont start after driving thru flooded street pt-2

I really thought this group was a serious group that helped people with their car problems, but there are some BUTTHeads who think its a place to play and leave insults. Is there a way to get jerks like that off and out this group? I am trying to get help but other than two comments all others was JERKs and jokers. If you have no help to offer please stay out the group and of the site.

Reply to
pchotspot

Ask an intelligent question, and you might get some help. Nobody here is a mindreader.

This isn't a "site", either. It's called Usenet.

Reply to
Dan C

We are out here and willing to help. My concern would be how deep was the water and which year/engine combination. i would give here a chance to really dry out and then retry the start (does she turn over or is the engine locked). Many times electrical components ghet wet and that will stop the start sequence but after drying out all returns to normal. If you are unhappy here go to automotive forums.com or allpar .com and do yur thing there.

Reply to
Bubba