2002 dodge stratus error code

I have a 2002. dodge stratus with the error code p0420. just got the car so I am not sure of the engine but I know its dual overhead 4cyl

Reply to
pchotspot

maxpower

Did you have a question?

Reply to
Dan C

Reply to
Marcus

Reply to
pchotspot

Reply to
pchotspot

Well, you should have said so.

Have you never heard of Google, dimwit? The time you've wasted here waiting for answers, you could have found the answer. You must be related to your wife, I guess (the one who drives into flooded streets).

Morons travel in pairs.

Reply to
Dan C

Reply to
pchotspot

Agreed.

Reply to
Marcus

Wow, Dan ought too see a doctor or maybe he did and they told him to vent himself on these post. :-(

Reply to
Wrench007 via CarKB.com