Water pouring out from under dash - 97 GC

Recently, I've has buckets of water pour out from under the dash on the passenger side of a 1997 Grand Caravan during rain storms. Also, I hear a noticeable sloshing of water when making turns. Plugged drains?

Reply to
jcr

yes pluged a/c drain. remove it and clean it out. Located just behind the Power steering pump pulley coming out of the firewall

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname