Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'95 dodge stratus stalling...
My '95 stratus keeps stalling after I drive it for 20 minutes or so. RIght before it dies it will jerk 2-3 times like its downshifting real quick, but it runs and starts like a charm before it dies. I...
5
5

Miles per gallon for some Dodge models
I manage a fleet of vehicles for a state owned university. I keep track of all mileage and fuel usage for all my fleet. Most of my road fleet ends up being comprised of Dodge vehicles because they are...
6
6

overheating
my temp gauge keeps rising to the red h and as that happens when i have the heat on it changes from hot to cold. any ideas?
2
2

1994 Dodge Shadow Problems
I have a 1994 dodge shadow that is having some problems. It starts up fine, Idles fine, but when you get on it it chugs. Its like fuel stops flowing into the engine for a second and then kicks back in...

transmission
I have a 1996 Buick Regal. And you can feel the transmission go into gear and the motor bog down. But when you give it gas it goes no where, but you can feel it trying to pull. I have checked the...
5
5

$25 to identify this 1953 Dodge
1953 Dodge Info tag states TYPE BD4 (translates to 1-ton vehicle, 1953) VEH#/CHASSIS 81469947 (translates to being a 1953 B-D-4 built in Detroit) B-4-D-126 (translates to 126 inch wheelbase) MODEL...
5
5

2003 Dodge Neon- Starting problems
My Neon doesn't want to start after it is warmed up sometimes. It is like it isn't getting any fuel. It only has 25,000 miles on it. I have dissconnected the fuel line a couple of times to see it it...
4
4

Sebring wheel bearings
My Son has a '95 Sebring that has developed noise in the rear wheels. I helped him jack it up and there is play so I'm thinking it's bad bearings. I can't quite figure out how it comes apart. Advice...
1
1

Upper Control Arm Bushing - 98 Dakota
Anyone know what the dealer charge is for replacing an upper control arm bushing on a 98 Dakota is? The rear bushing to be exact. I know it is bad from the sounds it makes and the piece of rubber I...
1
1

picking up my new SRT-4 tomorrow!
I think it kind of sucks that I can't install a stage1 turbo kit without voiding my warranty. This means I can't keep competitive unless I choose to void the warranty. If Mopar makes these kits, could...

91 Grand Caravan won't start in morning...
...but it starts just fine after I get home from work. I try every morning and every evening just to make sure. It has started once in the morning. It's a dry desert air, so it's not condensation....
8
8

International Carwash Association Names Chrysler 300C Most Washable Car of 2005
International Carwash Association Names Chrysler 300C Most Washable Car of 2005 The International Carwash Association (ICA) named the Chrysler 300C as the Most Washable Car 2005 today at the Car Care...

90 Shadow brake problems
Okay I got a problem getting the caliper off my front end. It seems the guide (slider) pin is seized into place and it looks like someone previously rounded off the nut end of the bolt. Any tricks on...

NEED HELP :( - Central Door Lock System Installation
i recently purchased a central door lock system, and when i opened it up, i found no instructions, and i have looked around the net to get diagrams, instructions, or even pictures, but i dont...

1997 Dodge Intrepid
None of my interior lights work. We have checked the fuse and the bulbs are fine. Can anyone help?
1
1