NEED HELP :( - Central Door Lock System Installation

i recently purchased a central door lock system, and when i opened it up, i found no instructions, and i have looked around the net to get diagrams, instructions, or even pictures, but i dont understand how it is to be installed. I have found the factory mounting holes. I dont understand what the rod and other parts are for. I have a 97 dodge neon.

Help and information would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
ace_master